NGE
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 27, 2008
- Messages
- 3,511
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- S.E. Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Does anyone make a solid coil cover for the Etrac or any other spider coils. It would help to stop hang ups when hunting over stubble. It would have to be light weight, not trying to replace the coil cover, just add something to cover all the openness. Maybe made of same plastic as original coil cover.......NGE
. I know well about glass and I don't need to cover complete coil, only the bottom or just the open areas. I have an old broken 12" Hot Head coil, I wonder if I cut it width wise and make it 11" if I could make that work. Dam this cabin fever! 
........NGE






