What's new

Coils for the Whites coin master/turn on and go modle

njrelicgairl

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Messages
538
Reaction score
1,102
Golden Thread
0
Location
warren county NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master and Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is there good coils out there that can give more depht out of the Whites turn on an go coin master?

Just asking.
 
What coil are you now using?
 
10" DD coil (Coinmaster series). Not sure if it would get much more depth than what you now have (I've never used the Coinmaster). I don't know of a larger coil that will work on the Coinmaster. You might want to call Whites and ask them.

I do have/use the 10" DD coil on my V3i and my MX Sport. The deepest coin I've dug was an honest 12" on a quarter (V3i) - in somewhat sandy soil that had seen a recent rain. That was with the 10" DD coil.
 
Ok,
What are your thoughts on the Nel coils.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom