sibbley
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2023
- Messages
- 1,515
- Reaction score
- 5,136
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Nazareth, PA
- Detector(s) used
- Dr. Otek MT-XR, Ace Apex, Xterra Pro, Nokta Legend, Nokta Makro Impact, Manticore, XP ORX, XP Deus 2 WS6 Master, XP Deus 2, Deeptech Vista X, Nokta Makro Invenio Pro
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Went out to try a grid search at the permission we've been working. I setup a 10'x10' area. Using the WS6 Master and the stereo headphones, I wanted to try the Relic program, which I found yesterday doesn't give the option for multi-process. Ended up using the Forager program. I was able to find two non-ferrous items; the rest were iron that gave good one-way signal. Mostly chain links and iron rings. I could tell they were going to be iron by turning and sweeping another direction.
First target. Not sure about this one. Looks like maybe a utensil from a kitchen play set.
Some type of knob.
After gridding, we ended up in the fields. They were just turned and planted so we stayed on the edges. I hit a half dozen awesome signals that turned out to be aluminum 9MM shells. There were tons of the same signal, I just walked away. My wife made a great discovery while I was digging shells. She found a Scotty dog pin. Turned out to be the best find of the day.
I made a decent eyeball find, a horseshoe.
Next week back to my family's homestead.
First target. Not sure about this one. Looks like maybe a utensil from a kitchen play set.
Some type of knob.
After gridding, we ended up in the fields. They were just turned and planted so we stayed on the edges. I hit a half dozen awesome signals that turned out to be aluminum 9MM shells. There were tons of the same signal, I just walked away. My wife made a great discovery while I was digging shells. She found a Scotty dog pin. Turned out to be the best find of the day.
I made a decent eyeball find, a horseshoe.
Next week back to my family's homestead.
Upvote
16







