What's new

Coils

Jr.Nox..

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Youngstown Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nox. Whites ECT...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
600Nox. -. What is best*? For small areas,, 6" EQ , or 5x10 coiltek..? Thanks 👍.
 
Generally speaking, coil size use is determined by target density. If the site is trashy the smaller coil would be better and in an area were targets are sparse the larger coil would be my choice.
 
6" coil is great in the overgrown woods around here, not sure if you'll be out in the brush
 
6" coil is great in the overgrown woods around here, not sure if you'll be out in the brush
Hi brother, yes I will be in the stick's,, I was looking at the coiltek' 5x10 newer coil.. just wondering about it..? I watch some YouTube on this "" as comparing to the EQ, 6" .? Thanks brother👍 .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom