What's new

Coin count at TD Right on!

treeslayer

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
588
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Went to TD bank and dumped $1000 in dimes $700 in nickels $600 Halfs.The machine count was with in Twenty five cents.
 
Upvote 0
My kids overloaded the machine today and i lost some halves. Watch out on the dimes TD will count them wrong 1 outa 10 times. I no longer use them for dimes.
 
quiksilver said:
My kids overloaded the machine today and i lost some halves. Watch out on the dimes TD will count them wrong 1 outa 10 times. I no longer use them for dimes.
Say what? Wrong only 1 out of 10 on dimes??? They would seriously be my new dump bank!
 
I love checking the reject bin at TD everytime I dump! Today I found 1 British pound, 2 euros 2 Canada dollars and quarters . 10f franc piece and a few small centimos from Peru and Trinidad. Just need to find a place to get rid of it!
 
The TD machines here(New Jersey) are tested 3 times a day for accuracy. Since they started charging a 6% fee for non-account holders they are now regulated by the State Weights & Measures and they take a VERY dim view of things being off. I've been using them for three years now and never, not even once, had a problem. Most times I'm a few cents to a couple bucks over by cleaning out the reject chute when the machine is open to change bags.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom