Geobound Hero Member Joined Feb 21, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 867 Golden Thread 0 Location Ontario Detector(s) used XP Deus (2019) Fisher CZ-21 (2019) CTX 3030 (April 2017) AT Pro Garrett Carrot Pro Pointer Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6 Stealth 720i (BNIB) Home made beach scoop Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Sad to report that the coin eating turtle that had surgery to remove 915 coins from its stomach, has died. The family is said to be feeling a little short changed, with the outcome.
Sad to report that the coin eating turtle that had surgery to remove 915 coins from its stomach, has died. The family is said to be feeling a little short changed, with the outcome.
Dr. Syn Sr. Member Joined Feb 15, 2011 Messages 461 Reaction score 701 Golden Thread 0 Location Lakeland, Florida Mar 21, 2017 #2 What I want to know is where did the turtle find $915.00 in change to begin with? He was better then a lot of folks looking for coins.
What I want to know is where did the turtle find $915.00 in change to begin with? He was better then a lot of folks looking for coins.
TooManyHobbies Bronze Member Joined Dec 24, 2007 Messages 1,955 Reaction score 2,078 Golden Thread 0 Location CT Detector(s) used Whites MXT, DetectorPro HH Underwater Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2017 #3 Dr. Syn said: What I want to know is where did the turtle find $915.00 in change to begin with? He was better then a lot of folks looking for coins. Click to expand... Are you assuming they were all $1 coins? A cherry picking turtle?
Dr. Syn said: What I want to know is where did the turtle find $915.00 in change to begin with? He was better then a lot of folks looking for coins. Click to expand... Are you assuming they were all $1 coins? A cherry picking turtle?
B beerguy Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2004 Messages 1,146 Reaction score 1,193 Golden Thread 0 Location Camano Island, WA Detector(s) used CTX3030, Manticore, Deus 2, etc. Many more on a rotating basis. Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader! Mar 21, 2017 #4 If I am detecting at the beach and a turtle swims by and gives me a good signal, I am totally cutting that thing open.
If I am detecting at the beach and a turtle swims by and gives me a good signal, I am totally cutting that thing open.
verbious Sr. Member Joined Jun 21, 2012 Messages 435 Reaction score 614 Golden Thread 0 Location Elizabeth, PA Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE Bounty Hunter Platinum (back up) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 21, 2017 #5 Beerguy, I'm dead with your comment! Hahahaha!!! Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk