Coin findings June 13

USTiger

Apr 30, 2006
Vancouver - WA
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took another walk .. 2 hours of baby sleeping and me walking .. nice warm day .. 82 degrees out side and no rain. found a good deal of money.. lots to give my daughter in her piggy bank. still just eyeballing the road. good thing people in this naborhood dosent pick up there lost money .

1959 - LINCOLN CENTS, MEMORIAL --- this one i dident have in my collection so that was good
1975 D - LINCOLN CENTS, MEMORIAL
1981 D - LINCOLN CENTS, MEMORIAL
1984 D - LINCOLN CENTS, MEMORIAL
1995 D - LINCOLN CENTS, MEMORIAL
1999 D - LINCOLN CENTS, MEMORIAL
2000 D - LINCOLN CENTS, MEMORIAL
2004 D - LINCOLN CENTS, MEMORIAL - Times 2
2005 D - LINCOLN CENTS, MEMORIAL
2006 D - LINCOLN CENTS, MEMORIAL
3 times - LINCOLN CENTS, MEMORIAL - cant read the year to beat up.

1969 D - ROOSEVELT DIME --- this one i dident have in my collection so that was good
2005 D - ROOSEVELT DIME --- this one i dident have in my collection so that was good

totaly 34 cents not bad for 2 hours walking.

USTiger

Upvote 0

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....on the way to a theme park, and just walking around, me and my sister can get 2 dollars in lost change easily...in fact, my sister found a 5 dollar bill just on the ground once

Good luck
-GC

OP
OP
USTiger

USTiger

Apr 30, 2006
Vancouver - WA
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldencoin said:
....on the way to a theme park, and just walking around, me and my sister can get 2 dollars in lost change easily...in fact, my sister found a 5 dollar bill just on the ground once

Good luck
-GC

Nice .. well my time will come to .. tomorrow i am going to the town park with my daughter and there was a carnival last year and there will be one this year to. so i will go over the park and return after the carnival leaves hehe.

USTiger

ringding

May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
Do you pick up lead tire weights while you are walking? I see all kinds of them near the curb. I heard the price for aluminum cans is getting high enough where I am considering taking that up again.

clump63

Mar 1, 2005
central Indiana
I have always picked up every cent I've spotted. Found a fifty dollar bill years ago on the sidewalk in front of a bank. It was 5:oo am and I was driving past in a dump truck and thought it was a 5-spot so set the brakes and ran over and wa-la. About an hour before that, my 2nd wife was telling me to find some way to buy diapers that day so needless to say it went for a great cause.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread