What's new

Coin Help, King George III?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
I know it is a King George, but is it the first, second or third? I think it is the III. I see two strands of hair on the back of his head. Any ideas? The back is toast. :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • king George III.webp
    king George III.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 303
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 218
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 195
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 202
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 196
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 191
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 195
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 185
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 203
100% King George III.

Kirk
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom