What's new

Coin help

France : KM-867a : 25 Centimes (Copper-Nickel): 1917-1937
O Letters within wreath, either side of hole
O R F
R Wreath below and between value
R LIBERTE EGALITE FRATERNITE 25 CMES date

Value? A few bucks... see ebay.
 
Upvote 0
One is Canada 25c. Silver.
The second is England? Or the obverse of the Canadian 25c.
France- 25 centimes=$.50 copper nickel.
Welcome to Tnet!
I'm originally from Lawrence. Rock Chalk KU!
How 'bout you?
Scott
 
Upvote 0
FYI, if you copy the link from Photobucket, and click on the 2nd camera icon above the text box (no red band) your picture will come out in the post like this:

Coins008.jpg
 
Upvote 0
AU24K said:
One is Canada 25c. Silver.
The second is England? Or the obverse of the Canadian 25c.
France- 25 centimes=$.50 copper nickel.
Welcome to Tnet!
I'm originally from Lawrence. Rock Chalk KU!
How 'bout you?
Scott


I am in Salina...

One is dated 1929 and the other is 18??
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom