kshollywood Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 523 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Brandon,ms Detector(s) used XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 28, 2014 Thread Owner #1 http://www.detectingdoodads.com/store/p15/Tether_Ring_with_built_in_30x_Loupe.html
ModernMiner Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 9, 2007 Messages 14,115 Reaction score 4,541 Golden Thread 4 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 5 Detector(s) used Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2014 #2 kshollywood said: Tether Ring with built in 30x Loupe - Detecting Doodads Click to expand... Some neat products he has. Got to give the guy credit. Thanks for the link, MM
kshollywood said: Tether Ring with built in 30x Loupe - Detecting Doodads Click to expand... Some neat products he has. Got to give the guy credit. Thanks for the link, MM
K keystonecops Jr. Member Joined Mar 9, 2014 Messages 75 Reaction score 53 Golden Thread 0 Location salem or Detector(s) used Whites XLT-Ace 150 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2014 #3 Gonna hafta check this out. The only thing is, when I use my pointer I just lay it on the ground if I have to dig more. Later Clyde
Gonna hafta check this out. The only thing is, when I use my pointer I just lay it on the ground if I have to dig more. Later Clyde
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2014 #4 I almost lost my pointer on the beach Sunday! Went back and found it before somebody else found it! So I probably need one!
I almost lost my pointer on the beach Sunday! Went back and found it before somebody else found it! So I probably need one!
kshollywood Hero Member Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 523 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Brandon,ms Detector(s) used XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 29, 2014 Thread Owner #5 He makes great products, I had to order one of these myself