What's new

Coin ID Please

ticm

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
3,243
Reaction score
792
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Coin ID Please. (SOLVED)

Hello:

Went out to a lacation I have been hunting. I found this copper today.. I hade no idea what it is. Can any one ID this for me? This is the third old copper I have pulled out of this spot. The third pic. is the other two I found there.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0168.webp
    IMG_0168.webp
    121.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0169.webp
    IMG_0169.webp
    127.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0170.webp
    IMG_0170.webp
    85.1 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Bottom left coin appears to be an Irish farthing.
What is the image on the other side of those two bottom coins?
Place something next to them for scale or disclose the diameter in mm would help.
Thanks,
Don........
 
Upvote 0
Don your pretty good:thumb_up: You have found yourself one sweet spot ticm looks like your going to find some nice ones other than the ones you've found.:icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
I was hoping the last pic was one coin and the one you needed ID'ed, because you would have hit the jackpot. But still good digging a Nova.
 
Upvote 0
Bottom left coin appears to be an Irish farthing.
What is the image on the other side of those two bottom coins?
Place something next to them for scale or disclose the diameter in mm would help.
Thanks,
Don........

Halfpenny.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks guys for your ID. Love this part of forum.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom