I Immy Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,999 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2009 #1 Work has cut into my casino search time the last several weeks but yesterday I got to look thru a friend's coin jar. Out of $27 I found a few penny keepers: Wheaties: 1946, 1953-D, 1958-D 1998-S proof <---that was a shocker 1988 Canadian Woo hoo! Upvote 0
Work has cut into my casino search time the last several weeks but yesterday I got to look thru a friend's coin jar. Out of $27 I found a few penny keepers: Wheaties: 1946, 1953-D, 1958-D 1998-S proof <---that was a shocker 1988 Canadian Woo hoo!
enamel7 Gold Member Joined Apr 16, 2005 Messages 6,415 Reaction score 2,551 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2009 #2 wtg Immy! Good to hear from you again.