What's new

Coin machine

randreoni

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I'm not new to this site and I've been hunting for a long time. I've been a bank branch manager for about 7 years and have seen a lot of action. I recently switched banks and I'm opening up a new branch. The point is that my company is installing a coin machine that doesn't collect halves. I'm not even sure if it will reject silver! Good? Bad? Any thoughts?
 
Upvote 0
Could be good since people will actually have to turn in their large coins to you. And if you are aloud to dump at the bank in which you work, it will be easy access to get rid of your coins.

Golden Silver
 
If you could have a choice in the manner I woul get one of those machines like the one I buy bags off of at the C.U. because they eat everything and do not discrimniat out silver. Than you can buy all the bags yourself off the machine and reap all the silver as well as foriegn stuff.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom