What's new

Coin or token

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,953
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Measures 20mm. Very little to go on but thought someone might recognize the raised design. I've had this for years, and look at it about once a year, but there's nothing I recall ever seeing that matches. Obviously it's a challenge with so little to go on, and something that can't be researched, but I have nothing to lose. I have ID'ed things just by seeing a small design so it is possible.
 

Attachments

  • un1.webp
    un1.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 197
  • un2.webp
    un2.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 196
RPG said:


That it is! But it bugs me all the same because it's nothing I've ever found here. I figured I'd give it one last shot on here before it goes to the crusty box of no return.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom