What's new

Coin or Token?

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this on tear out job in old house in Chambersburg Pa. Owner told me to keep it and he thought store had been in Chambersburg. It say's coin but it is a token, right?
 

Attachments

  • 072.webp
    072.webp
    700.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 078.webp
    078.webp
    763.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 076.webp
    076.webp
    2.8 MB · Views: 95
  • 079.webp
    079.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 89
Are there two different tokens or is it $2.50 on one side and $5.00 on the other?
 
Upvote 0
Very cool TOKEN
2 sided values.
$2.50 for boy's and $5.00 for man's.
at first I thought you would flip it to see how much you got then I saw the "boy's & man's"

Great find
 
Upvote 0
Very cool TOKEN
2 sided values.
$2.50 for boy's and $5.00 for man's.
at first I thought you would flip it to see how much you got then I saw the "boy's & man's"

Great find


DOH! Why didn't I see that!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom