What's new

coin roll fees, hit and miss;or the future for us all ?

Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
just curious. another of my supply banks instituted coin roll fees.i closed my account there last week. had been getting 6 boxes of halves a month from them for 4 or 5 years.hated to lose this one as they used some smaller armored company and i found lots of great stuff. places i can order seem to be shrinking.
 
Upvote 0
No fees yet for me. That "F" word puts the fear of a flatter wallet in us CRHers..
 
awhitster said:
No fees yet for me. That "F" word puts the fear of a flatter wallet in us CRHers..
MY MOTTO IS; fatter not flatter.sooooo......off to open some new accounts.mon morn sure.!
 
scrounger said:
awhitster said:
No fees yet for me. That "F" word puts the fear of a flatter wallet in us CRHers..
MY MOTTO IS; fatter not flatter.sooooo......off to open some new accounts.mon morn sure.!
I would think that could be my motto too...............
 
scrounger said:
just curious. another of my supply banks instituted coin roll fees.
Funny you should ask that. Last Friday my main supplier of half boxes told me that he had heard rumors the his bank was going to start charging $4 per box to everyone. He didn't know any more and is going to try and find out more.

This bank used to have great boxes but the two I got from him only produced 3 40%ers. >:( and that was about the same as one week ago. I have another bank that gets me a couple of boxes per month. I also picked them up Friday. 2 90% and 25 40% so I can't complain about the weekend. I am happy with a roll and a half of silver any day :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom