What's new

Coin Roll Hunting Vehicle!

that's actually a good price...
 
gotgot said:
that's actually a good price...

It also has a reserve price, so someone's not getting it for the current bid price.

Would be nice to see what it really does sell for.
 
Dang I though it was going to be a souped up Honda CRV ;D
 
Haha. Not a bad idea.....
 
This is what I use all the time. Drives the tellers mad !!!!
 

Attachments

  • M3_2_Tanks.webp
    M3_2_Tanks.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 463
lol good one Jim do you rent it out .. I several places that I would like to use that bad boy at ;D.... actually guys I thought the CRHing vehicle would be a Mustang GT conv. that is what I use makes road trip literally fly by, Ed
 
Piercesdad said:
Dang I though it was going to be a souped up Honda CRV ;D

LOL. That is exactly what I have. I got one with tinted glasses and my half boxes/bages are placed in the back seats and truck so they are not visible from outside. Because of the coins, I have to change brakes and tires more often than other drivers.
 
the bids are almost at 6000.00 and the reserve is still not met.
 
Because of the coins, I have to change brakes and tires more often than other drivers.
oh.... and i thought that was because of flying at breakneck speeds to get to the next bank ;D
 
A friend of mine has a mid-20's Dodge armored car in his yard. I've been thinking of getting it from him.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom