What's new

Coin roll hunting

planejet42

Full Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Messages
210
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried coin roll hunting for the first time and I found a silver dime & 2 wheaties!!!!
 
Upvote 0
It's a start. I usually just hunt halves but I've checked dimes a couple times. Have fun!
 
planejet42 said:
I tried coin roll hunting for the first time and I found a silver dime & 2 wheaties!!!!

Haha..First Time??...I must be the only person who hasnt found a Single Silver Dime on this Site ..Over 30 Silvers Halves , War Nicks, Wheats..Never a Dime!!!

Good Luck with yoru Future Hunts :thumbsup:
 
Diggin-N-Dumps said:
planejet42 said:
I tried coin roll hunting for the first time and I found a silver dime & 2 wheaties!!!!

Haha..First Time??...I must be the only person who hasnt found a Single Silver Dime on this Site ..Over 30 Silvers Halves , War Nicks, Wheats..Never a Dime!!!

Good Luck with yoru Future Hunts :thumbsup:

Don't worry, man. I haven't found a silver dime yet either!!!!!
 
clovis97 said:
Diggin-N-Dumps said:
planejet42 said:
I tried coin roll hunting for the first time and I found a silver dime & 2 wheaties!!!!

Haha..First Time??...I must be the only person who hasnt found a Single Silver Dime on this Site ..Over 30 Silvers Halves , War Nicks, Wheats..Never a Dime!!!

Good Luck with yoru Future Hunts :thumbsup:

Don't worry, man. I haven't found a silver dime yet either!!!!!

Me neither - and not for lack of trying!
 
nice score on the silver and wheats!!! how much did u search?
PS everyone who HAS NOT found a silver dime: keep checking, its out there, in plentiful amounts, just gotta be consistent! keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom