What's new

Coin Roll Superstars

d-dub

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
916
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago, Il
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Minelab Excal II
Lookn4seated and I ordered 10 boxes of halves last week from a local bank and picked up the first 4 boxes today. Every box was loaded with silver. Two boxes tied for most in a box with 52 silver! :headbang:

Here are the totals....

Silver Total: 140
90%ers: 16 (42' Walker and 62' Ben included)
40%ers: 124

Here are some pics of the take from the first four boxes.


870_0307.webp

870_0308.webp

870_0309.webp

870_0310.webp
​

Just got back from cashing in the clad halves and we're heading back to the bank to pick up the last 6 boxes. Hopefully there is more to come and we'll keep you posted! :thumbsup:


HCRH!!!!!!
 
Upvote 0
Rich Hartford said:
It appears that a post is missing here. What happened?

I actually removed one of my posts... not realizing I posted a little TMI for any lurkers out there. :nono:
 
jealousy, envy... I am feeling both. But your find does give me hope to find another big score. Nice find, I can't imagine finding all that.
Are you going to sell some, or just hoard it away??
I pretty much keep all my silver, if I had a huge find I might sell some, depending on how much it drained my account. Gotta have funds to keep roll hunting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom