silveraddict Sr. Member Joined Jan 9, 2016 Messages 481 Reaction score 1,012 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 24, 2021 #1 Found these 2 silver quarters today in a coin star reject slot Upvote 0
Back-of-the-boat Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 8,980 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 24, 2021 #2 Sweet, the highest denomination silver I find is silver dimes, I think they miss hearing them because they are so light.
Sweet, the highest denomination silver I find is silver dimes, I think they miss hearing them because they are so light.
Dozer D Silver Member Joined Feb 12, 2012 Messages 3,360 Reaction score 3,083 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 25, 2021 #3 Nice catch, more to follow I'm sure.
X xr7ator Gold Member Joined Sep 2, 2011 Messages 6,013 Reaction score 9,196 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver, Colorado Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800 Jan 25, 2021 #4 SCORE!
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,836 Reaction score 8,379 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 25, 2021 #5 Very nice find!
Coinstar magnet Silver Member Joined Apr 5, 2020 Messages 4,517 Reaction score 10,509 Golden Thread 0 Location Beverly Massachusetts Detector(s) used Tesoro compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2021 #6 Love to see those older dates!
Swaveab Hero Member Joined Jul 21, 2015 Messages 663 Reaction score 724 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest PA Detector(s) used Safari Primary Interest: Other Jan 29, 2021 #7 silveraddict said: Found these 2 silver quarters today in a coin star reject slotView attachment 1896835View attachment 1896836 Click to expand... Consider yourself lucky as I've had trouble finding the silver quarters out of coinstars. Nice find to have from anyplace.
silveraddict said: Found these 2 silver quarters today in a coin star reject slotView attachment 1896835View attachment 1896836 Click to expand... Consider yourself lucky as I've had trouble finding the silver quarters out of coinstars. Nice find to have from anyplace.