What's new

Coin Token

artyfacts

Bronze Member
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
1,355
Golden Thread
3
Location
South Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, MX7, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have someone asking for information about this coin token. I do not now much about tokens so here it is... Arty
 

Attachments

  • wolffcoin1_s4.webp
    wolffcoin1_s4.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 253
  • wolffcoin_s4.webp
    wolffcoin_s4.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 260
This is what I can tell you . . .

Henry Wolff Promotional Coin
This coin was made by the Henry Wolff Company as a promotional item. Not sure if it was given to be used toward a later purchase, as a good luck coin or what.


Sorry, that's all I have. :dontknow:

Dave
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thanks Antiquarian and Bramblefind, you made short work ID'ing this. Thanks, Arty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom