What's new

Coin World Blows Half Dollar CRHing Wide Open!!

Historyhound

Full Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
248
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Schenectady New York
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Coin World Blows Half Dollar CRH'ing Wide Open!!

Been a bit busy as of late, but I had some free time to catch up on some reading. I just opened my January 24th issue of CW and was completely without words to describe what I felt When I saw this article. I'm hoping you're all able to read this.

CWCRH.webp
 
Upvote 0
Re: Coin World Blows Half Dollar CRH'ing Wide Open!!

Is it a full length article or just a couple lines.. I would almost write the editor to not post that stuff. What idiots.
 
Re: Coin World Blows Half Dollar CRH'ing Wide Open!!

looked like half a page to me.

I Removed it above because of Copyright Complaint
 
Re: Coin World Blows Half Dollar CRH'ing Wide Open!!

Can anyone post a link where it can be read?

I noticed some people on the PCGS forum discuss CRH.. some of them mentioned about getting skunked early so they gave up on it.. I go on the PCGS forum to talk about and learn stuff like grading and toning coins but I know not to talk about CRH on there because the forum is full of greedy collectors who if they knew about this would add to the competition. Half the time, those people talk about finding ways to tone coins and selling them for profit and how many are artifically toned, etc. People on there mentioned about finding silver in boxes and they get a bunch asking how to order them, etc. I just don't even comment. Keep my mouth shut and keep the machine moving. The traffic on PCGS forum is much higher than here and that's the wrong group to mention this hobby to.
 
Re: Coin World Blows Half Dollar CRH'ing Wide Open!!

SFBayArea said:
Can anyone post a link where it can be read?

I noticed some people on the PCGS forum discuss CRH.. some of them mentioned about getting skunked early so they gave up on it.. I go on the PCGS forum to talk about and learn stuff like grading and toning coins but I know not to talk about CRH on there because the forum is full of greedy collectors who if they knew about this would add to the competition. Half the time, those people talk about finding ways to tone coins and selling them for profit and how many are artifically toned, etc. People on there mentioned about finding silver in boxes and they get a bunch asking how to order them, etc. I just don't even comment. Keep my mouth shut and keep the machine moving. The traffic on PCGS forum is much higher than here and that's the wrong group to mention this hobby to.

you can check here

http://www.coinworld.com/

but i don't think they publish their articles online
 
Re: Coin World Blows Half Dollar CRH'ing Wide Open!!

I would think that anyone who subscribes to coin world would already know this. I mean really, the cats been out of the bag for a while now.......
 
Re: Coin World Blows Half Dollar CRH'ing Wide Open!!

Coin World is a weekly publication and Bill O' Rourke has a bi-weekly article in Coin World called "Found in Rolls".
Nothing new here..............
 
Re: Coin World Blows Half Dollar CRH'ing Wide Open!!

legend76 said:
Coin World is a weekly publication and Bill O' Rourke has a bi-weekly article in Coin World called "Found in Rolls".
Nothing new here..............

Bill has had some unbelievable finds. He would be a great addition to this forum.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom