What's new

coins and bullets in the cane fields # cane life

GetBusyDiggin

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
68
Reaction score
227
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
started a new strategy today searching in the areas no one wants to look. I did have a close encounter with a water moccasin but luckily I saw him first. Found my first non clad coins. a 1918 walking Liberty half and a silver quarter. can't complain about the CW bullets as well.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    423.7 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 20
Two silvers and CW lead very good day indeed
 
Great hunt indeed!! Congrats

HH RN
 
Yep, I find many of my best finds in heavily hunted areas by going to the places no one else likes to hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom