What's new

Coins at estate sale

The silver value of a silver dollar today is .7734 X $28 (NYMEX) = $21.65. See what you can do at the sale.
 
That's to high I been getting them for $18 and $15 apeice......Matt
 
I was thinking they wanted too much too. Maybe I'll check if they still have em Sunday when everything is half off. Thanks for the information everyone! :)
 
If there's a company in there doing the estate sale they always want retail on crap. I hate going to those.
 
I keep looking for coins at estate sales but can never find a good deal.... Congrats!
 
Hopefully you get 'em half off!
 
when silver was up 30.00 an ounce the coin shop i went to paid 20.00 for morgans and peice 10 for halfs 5 for quarters and 3 for dimes. i did pretty well to say the least. but for you thats to much. willy
 
So I went back today which is typically half off day and they still didn't want to budge on the prices. :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom