What's new

Coins marked PS. Just wanted to see if i could see whom it is..

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
i get mainly CWI boxes. And since i started i always find coins marked in either red or black marker
PS
I just wanted to see if it was someone in here
Thanks
Keith
 
Upvote 0
Silver_Fox said:
Short for Piece o SH*T :stop:

lol your not kidding. the more like that i see the worst the boxes are
 
I have never seen any of those here. Lots of red and blue stripes and black and blue spots over the ear though.

Jim
 
Yeah I have Keith plus the markings in JFKs ear plus people initials and the date written on the coin in black marker ... lots of marked coins kicking around out there, Ed
 
My personal favorite is the coins with the sides painted silver...those get my blood running, and then, when I see what they are, I get a real let down.
 
I personally mark ONLY the 1989 halves. I figure tht when I get a box I can see if the 1989s are mine. It will tell me as much as if i marked all the coins, as the ratios of what is mine again versus not is all I want to see. And this way I mark very few coins. I put a red line from the temple back through his head. It just seemed ... appropriate.

So far no one has found a single one of my coins. Of course I don't know many people on here that are from the Phoenix area. And no one else has mentioned seeing them yet either.

ONLY the 1989s.
 
NO MARKING!! DOESN'T NEED TO BE DONE.

-GOLDEN SILVER
 
golden silver said:
NO MARKING!! DOESN'T NEED TO BE DONE.

-GOLDEN SILVER

O no dont start this convo again......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom