What's new

Coins on the Beach Port Ludlow Washington

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,918
Reaction score
76,371
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Evening statesman. (Walla Walla, Wash.), 22 Aug. 1905

1.webp
2.webp

The Evening statesman. (Walla Walla, Wash.) 1903-1910, August 22, 1905, Page THREE, Image 3 « Chronicling America « Library of Congress
 
Awesome thanks! I guess i will have to figure out where on the beach they were finding these coins
 
Well been doing my research I am going out today on a real low tide to look for this mystery. I happen to find the towns old dump site and WOW its full of goodies! Nothing but indian heads and buffalo nickels and got my first silver merc out of the spot a 1917. Its on the beach too and its full of bottles and stuff. Here is a workers badge from the old mill. It provided a lot of lumber for the 1906 San Fran earthquakes subsequent fire! 20170528_093851.webp Hope I am able to track down who this worker was!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom