What's new

Coinstar Cheap Thrill

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Seeing how I’ve only been out dirtfishing once this year :icon_scratch:, I was surprised to find my first change machine silver in about a year and a half. Grocery shopping with my wife and I eyeballed the reject tray on the CS found a few coins and one was a war nickel, ‘43P. Like I said, cheap thrill!
 

Attachments

  • 5B4D4FFB-8CD7-4078-A6D8-E8FB85BAF846.webp
    5B4D4FFB-8CD7-4078-A6D8-E8FB85BAF846.webp
    77.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 927B5010-F7F0-4C11-8F69-B2E892C32A42.webp
    927B5010-F7F0-4C11-8F69-B2E892C32A42.webp
    375.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Gotta love Silver - no matter how you find it!
Congrats and good eye on the coinstar action
 
It did make the shopping trip a little better
 
cheap thrill :laughing7: you might never beat that reject bin full of silver, but I hope you do! congrats on the war nickel... still better than I've ever done coinstar hunting lol
 
Bit of a dry spell but got a clad quarter a few days ago. A war nick would have gotten me all steamy
 
Always fun in my book
 
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from MICHIGAN > FINDS - MICHIGAN over to COINSTAR FINDS for more exposure.
 
Nice. I always check them.
 
Seeing how I’ve only been out dirtfishing once this year :icon_scratch:, I was surprised to find my first change machine silver in about a year and a half. Grocery shopping with my wife and I eyeballed the reject tray on the CS found a few coins and one was a war nickel, ‘43P. Like I said, cheap thrill!

Better than a cheap thrill, it's a FREE thrill. Congrats on the War Nickel grab.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom