What's new

Coinstar coughs another steel

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,451
Reaction score
10,339
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out shopping this afternoon and visited a coinstar in Glaucester which has produced a couple past silvers....this time I managed another 43 wheatback and some clad.... the 43 copper remains elusive. :)

Thanks for viewing!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230315_172111101.webp
    IMG_20230315_172111101.webp
    396 KB · Views: 135
I was out shopping this afternoon and visited a coinstar in Glaucester which has produced a couple past silvers....this time I managed another 43 wheatback and some clad.... the 43 copper remains elusive. :)

Thanks for viewing!
When you save up enough change... you should buy a better camera... that one sucks.

:P .... :)
 
Congratulations on another successful store visit
I was at two stores today and struck out ..
Hoping for better results next time
Take care
Thanks Billb,
I had a few strikes today myself. :)
 
Thanks Billb,
I had a few strikes today myself. :)
Cool find. Heck my phone has like 300 camera lenses and i still take crappy pics..lol...i just can't see anymore..god bless the pinpointer or i woudln't find half of my targets. Getting older sucks
 
Cool find. Heck my phone has like 300 camera lenses and i still take crappy pics..lol...i just can't see anymore..god bless the pinpointer or i woudln't find half of my targets. Getting older sucks
Thanks JohnnyMac,
Glad to know I'm not the only one...lol
 
Cool find. Heck my phone has like 300 camera lenses and i still take crappy pics..lol...i just can't see anymore..god bless the pinpointer or i woudln't find half of my targets. Getting older sucks
JohnnMac, I just have to respond to your last sentence- it's been a long time since something hit me as damn funny- I was in tears. I'm 62, live in Mass, hunting for 32 years and this winter has been the absolute best I can ever remember for conditions (lack of snow, plenty of warmth so no snow or frozen ground), and I'm recovering from my 2nd foot surgery in 13 months and haven't swung the coil once- getting old DOES suck (guess it beats the alternative), but it still SUCKS 🤣
 
Luck must be on your side finding two steelies in a short span of time Congrats
 
Luck must be on your side finding two steelies in a short span of time Congrats
Thanks river roamer...it is pretty unusual to find those... I tend to shy away from luck...and think of it as little surprise blessings. :)
 
I was out shopping this afternoon and visited a coinstar in Glaucester which has produced a couple past silvers....this time I managed another 43 wheatback and some clad.... the 43 copper remains elusive. :)

Thanks for viewing!
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom