What's new

Not a total loss in today's scavenging

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,452
Reaction score
10,339
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For a brief moment I thought I spied a silver quarter but it was not to be...I did manage a lone 43 steel penny at my second stop...so far the S mint has proven elusive. Thanks for viewing!
 

Attachments

  • 20260214_201747.webp
    20260214_201747.webp
    362.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 20260214_201719.webp
    20260214_201719.webp
    941.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 20260214_201732.webp
    20260214_201732.webp
    958.4 KB · Views: 61
For a brief moment I thought I spied a silver quarter but it was not to be...I did manage a lone 43 steel penny at my second stop...so far the S mint has proven elusive. Thanks for viewing!
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERIES CM :..
Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom