What's new

Coinstar find

mdj

Full Member
Joined
May 15, 2011
Messages
173
Reaction score
252
Golden Thread
0
Location
midwest
Detector(s) used
ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well not really... my credit union has a change machine. I always do much better there. 1962 quarter! At the credit union this year I've found a few silvers also found a buffalo nickel with a matte proof finish once. I just found clad at the coinstar.
 
Yeah Baby! Sweet Silver!!:occasion14:
 
Nothing wrong with some free silver!
 
Congratualtions on the silver! :occasion14:
 
A silvers a silver ! Nice grab.
 
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERIES mdj (Coinstar or not!) :..
Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!​
 
Heck ya, that is awesome. Always nice to come across the shiny stuff.
 
Congrats on the silver!:icon_thumright:
 
The 1962's not very pretty but the 1964 I found a few weeks earlier almost glows!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180815_234513_hdr.webp
    IMG_20180815_234513_hdr.webp
    120.8 KB · Views: 120
Credit Union comes through again

I'll just use this same thread. I like to pay my bills in cash so I can check out the change I get back. 1962 d dime today at CU change machine. And a 1955 d wheat cent in change from Walmart.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom