Monstarules
Full Member
- #1
Thread Owner
After taking a tip from a fellow member, I really landed on the coins today. 3 wheats, 4 silver dimes (one not pictured), 4 Ikes, a JFK commemerative, and last but not least...an 1881 Morgan silver dollar. Yes. From a Coinstar's dirt cup. Also not pictured, are almost 5 bucks of clad and a handful of foreigns. I also found a Trump Plaza $1 coin a few weeks back. I'll post that picture some other time!
Tally:
Wheat Penny (x3)
Silver Roosie (x4)
Ike (x4)
Morgan (x1) 1881-P (No mm)
Foreigns xSoManyAndDiverseIwillHaveToCountLater
$5+ clad
JFK Commemerative Coin (x1)
However, there is a sadder side to the story...at the bottom of a dirt cup in one of the stores...was what appeared to be an eight Reale coin; the legendary Piece of Eight. I don't know if it's a replica or not, but I wanted it. The employee however, having given me the Morgan and JFK Commemerative started getting antsy, and said I couldn't keep it because it was foreign...I am about to head back to see if it's still there. I have my trapdoor opening Ike with me... It would definitely be worth it if it's real.
Tally:
Wheat Penny (x3)
Silver Roosie (x4)
Ike (x4)
Morgan (x1) 1881-P (No mm)
Foreigns xSoManyAndDiverseIwillHaveToCountLater
$5+ clad
JFK Commemerative Coin (x1)
However, there is a sadder side to the story...at the bottom of a dirt cup in one of the stores...was what appeared to be an eight Reale coin; the legendary Piece of Eight. I don't know if it's a replica or not, but I wanted it. The employee however, having given me the Morgan and JFK Commemerative started getting antsy, and said I couldn't keep it because it was foreign...I am about to head back to see if it's still there. I have my trapdoor opening Ike with me... It would definitely be worth it if it's real.
You got to be kidding me.
sometimes I did, sometimes I didn't. I'll explain more in the next topic because I found 20 Ikes yesterday. They also let me into the "FORBIDDEN JUG" which is really only a dirt cup dump that CS employees use. One of the places I went to yesterday was really nasty about it to me and they dumped a bunch of Ikes, smashed coins, and other trash right into the money box.











