What's new

Coinstar gives up the Euros

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,452
Reaction score
10,340
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On my 4th visit to another coinstar I gladly scooped up a pile...but no silver to be had...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220216_160652614.webp
    IMG_20220216_160652614.webp
    709.2 KB · Views: 142
You are doing good.I went shopping yesterday and I stopped to check the tray and only found dust and a screw
That's what I normally get...it has been unusual lately....
 
Cool! Congrats. I'm a long time coinstar junkie and at last count I have found coins from 36 different countries in coinstar machines over the years.
 
These all came from the Coinstar locations at three supermarkets I frequent. I keep wondering what their worth is in US Dollars!
q1.webp
 
Cool! Congrats. I'm a long time coinstar junkie and at last count I have found coins from 36 different countries in coinstar machines over the years.
Oh no Digger. You may be in running for Coinstar Wizard.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom