What's new

CoinStar Immigrants

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,754
Reaction score
35,418
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got myself a boatload of foreign coins this afternoon at the supermarket. :skullflag:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0761.webp
    IMG_0761.webp
    309.9 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0762.webp
    IMG_0762.webp
    255.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0763.webp
    IMG_0763.webp
    376.2 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0764.webp
    IMG_0764.webp
    210.8 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0765.webp
    IMG_0765.webp
    78.6 KB · Views: 114
Great finds and all in one hole, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Nailed it Terry! Wish they had all been Silver but still a great find!
 
That happened to me a couple of months ago, Nice score
 
Is that Donald Trump?
 
Now worries about the exchange rates.......they were free to begin with!
 
Very rewarding find. Congrats
 
Good haul Terry. I've a special jar for the foreign coins I run across - they're all neat!

I'm not a collector, I'm more an accumulator :) It gets kinda amazing the things we run across which we just can't throw away. After a while it runs us out of our own space!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom