What's new

Coinstar Kennedy

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,452
Reaction score
10,340
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a key date but the second Kennedy half dollar I've found recently in the reject bin of a coinstar...it wasn't visible but hiding near the edge...I'll take it. :)
 

Attachments

  • 2021-04-10 16.06.11.webp
    2021-04-10 16.06.11.webp
    298.4 KB · Views: 84
I’ll take it indeed,,good work recovering,,,It must be so so special to leave the detector at home and still find these,,take care out there
 
Wheat on the way back home...

After the Kennedy half find I stopped by my second coinstar which is near my home and picked up a 42 wheat...sad to say this store will be closing so no more coinstar stops at this location...
 

Attachments

  • 2021-04-10 16.56.13.webp
    2021-04-10 16.56.13.webp
    99.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 2021-04-10 16.54.26.webp
    2021-04-10 16.54.26.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 65
I do miss detecting and wish I put in more time digging....the coinstars are great fun...low hanging fruit...
 
Last edited:
I remembered to check the one at Kroger today, but empty. Congrats!
 
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
Keep checking Elvis....Mostly they are empty but I figure if I check every day there's bound to be something...
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom