What's new

COINSTAR KINDNESS

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,452
Reaction score
10,340
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped by my soon to close QFC to check the coinstar...which was surrounded by security gaurds chatting....very nice to see some wheat coins in the reject bin...my 2nd 1943 steel penny...I'll check it with a magnet just to make sure....
 

Attachments

  • 20210419_114306.webp
    20210419_114306.webp
    981.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 20210419_114202.webp
    20210419_114202.webp
    466.9 KB · Views: 88
You found more wheats in that coin star then I found with my detector this weekend. Nice job
 
Nice set of old pennies.
 
Nice haul!!!!
 
Evan from Ca...It was a nice find...I could tell from the color of the coins I had some older ones...easier than digging but there's something more rewarding when getting old coins out of the ground...
 
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
CM well done again I imagine that you have several very large bottles filled now
 
Billb I do....some piling up on my dresser :) I use my wife's empty pill bottles....it's not a good look :)
 
Good job on the recovery--the rare steel penny and some nice older wheats. I found a silver dime in the Coinstar the other day--it broke a long cold streak, not finding one for almost 1 1/2 years. Finally, kudos for not allowing the security guards to get in the way.
 
7up I remember finding my 1 first 43 steel...I've only found two :) I had no idea the copper 43's were worth a fortune...a year and a half is a long wait but you found silver!
 
Last edited:
I'll take a wheatie anytime! nice find
 
I had to go to the grocery store and checked out the reject slot and got 58 cents..two quarters a nickel and three pennies. Nothing old...this time.....dang it!

I'm over due for something! My last score was two 43 steelies. I need some silver! HH ALL
 
Xr7, I tell myself if I don't look nothing will show up. :) What!? 43 steelies!?#...check for a copper? Wowsers!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom