Coinstar magnet Silver Member Joined Apr 5, 2020 Messages 4,452 Reaction score 10,340 Golden Thread 0 Location Beverly Massachusetts Detector(s) used Tesoro compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Pulls from a coinstar where I found an Ethiopian coin a Canadian cent and what I think is a razor thin Canadian cent....love the Ethiopian design... Attachments 2020-04-18 23.16.06.webp 36.9 KB · Views: 123 2020-04-18 23.15.33.webp 32.2 KB · Views: 76 2020-04-18 23.17.58.webp 44.2 KB · Views: 114
Pulls from a coinstar where I found an Ethiopian coin a Canadian cent and what I think is a razor thin Canadian cent....love the Ethiopian design...
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,553 Reaction score 20,200 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2020 #2 ..: NICE RECOVERIES Coinstar magnet :.. Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!