What's new

Coinstar score

orange_sweetheart

Full Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2014
Messages
186
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denton, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, yesterday I was cruising through the posts and saw where some guys said to 'always check the Coinstar machines.' I thought they were crazy; that I'd never find anything that way. Went to Kroger today, passed the Coinstar, and thought what-the-heck.

Looked in the basket and what what did I see? Ms. Sacagawea staring back at me!

Who's crazy now? lol

IMG_0828.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0831.webp
    IMG_0831.webp
    666.4 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Nice! Never hurts to look! :icon_thumright:
 
Great first Coinstar score - Congrats! :skullflag:
 
That is a nice coinstar find. I found 13 cents in the tray once.
 
Keep looking you will find silver.
 
You did good. Good hunting and good luck.
 
2000 was the 1st year I believe.
 
Congratualtions! Those Coin Star machines can be very productive at times.
 
This year alone I found a silver washington quarter and four silver dimes, nice find!
 
Another Coinstar recovery- Congrats!

-- Jeff --
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom