What's new

Coinstar score

cudamark

San Diego Ring Finder
🥇 Charter Member
Top Banner Poster
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
15,096
Reaction score
20,176
Golden Thread
1
Location
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went down to Vons to get some stuff for the 4th. I always check the Coinstar machine, but, it's been quite a dry spell lately. I was rewarded this time! :icon_thumleft: 1 zinc cent, 1 copper cent, a nickel, 2 clad dimes, a 50 centavo Mexican coin, and a 1935 Merc!
 

Attachments

  • 100_1725.webp
    100_1725.webp
    692 KB · Views: 266
Great finds, that merc dime is awesome. I wonder if it's been in circulation it's whole life or if someone pulled it out and then put it back into circulation recently.
 
That's how it's done! Congrats!!:headbang:
 
Nice mercy. I went in my Kroger the other day which have turned up Nah Da the last 3 times but this time, BAM, a clad nickel and Stinkin Lincoln. .06 cents. I felt like I had just robbed the joint. :wav:
 
Nice save on the Merc. I wish our coin star would spit out a coin or two every now and then.
 
Nice silver. Congrats
 
That merc made the trip worthwhile. Congrats.
 
Good job, my six year old daughter is beating me with a 64 rosie.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom