What's new

CoinStar Silver

Switchblade

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2018
Messages
412
Reaction score
528
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just joined but a couple weeks ago I found a 1959 Rosie in the reject tray. That was worth the trip to the grocery store!
 
Congratulations!! :occasion14:
 
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERY Switchblade :..
Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!​
 
You didn't go to my Kroger. I think people stand in line to check the reject tray. I'm 0 for 3,786 times. No,I take that back. I found a Lincoln where they plug the machine in. It awful.
 
You didn't go to my Kroger. I think people stand in line to check the reject tray. I'm 0 for 3,786 times. No,I take that back. I found a Lincoln where they plug the machine in. It awful.

Not that you're counting LOL.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom