What's new

Today’s Coinstar Finds

BennyV

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
1,692
Reaction score
2,877
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was out of mustard for my corned beef sammich. Told the wife I was running to the grocery store. Been on a bit of a dry spell so wasn’t going to check the reject tray, but this time it was chock full. Loaded my pocket and ran out the door. Store is kind of rough. Here is what I found.

Not sure of the value error and would love some ideas from the group.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1094.webp
    IMG_1094.webp
    4 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_1095.webp
    IMG_1095.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1096.webp
    IMG_1096.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
Good stuff thanks all! Going to hang onto it. I like it a lot. Not worth grading I assume?
 
Good stuff thanks all! Going to hang onto it. I like it a lot. Not worth grading I assume?
Cool looking coin. Bit don't throw your hard earned $$$ away on grading it.

Recommendation: Before sending a coin in, research its estimated value. If the coin is worth less than $100–$200, the cost of grading will likely consume most or all of its potential value.
 
Thanks all!
 
Very nice !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom