What's new

Coinstar silver

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
1,840
Reaction score
2,414
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been slim pickins lately, but I have my wife checking also......when she remembers:laughing7: She came home today with this hand full . Twenty five pennies....a quarter.... a nickel a Euro 5 cent and a 1958 silver Rosie!!:hello2: Good job sweetie 103_9516.webp103_9517.webp
 
I asked my wife to check the coinstar where she shops and she said she's too embarrassed to go and dig in the machine. Phooey! Gary
 
Score!!! Congrats!!!
 
Good find I’ll make it a point to check also before I leave the store as well
 
She's definitely a keeper :)
It has been slim pickens lately for me too...a penny here...a dime there...but 25 pennies and Roosevelt silver is a great recovery! Congratulations!
 
I asked my wife to check the coinstar where she shops and she said she's too embarrassed to go and dig in the machine. Phooey! Gary

My wife said something like that too but found a silver quarter first time checking. Now she checks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom