What's new

Cold Hunt

cintisteve

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
514
Reaction score
1,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Chester Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's V3I,White's xlt,Fisher F4,Tesoro Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cold day but lots of quarters ,a few other coins and .925 silver earring from Italy.Days are numbered,when the ground freezes I’m done till spring thaw.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0214.webp
    IMG_0214.webp
    3.8 MB · Views: 92
Upvote 16
cintisteve, nice haul! I cleaned up & stowed my equipment about a month ago after finishing my last permission for the year.
 
I think you did outstanding :) What type of area were you hunting ?
 
Nice outing, nice finds!
 
Imagine you feel it today in your knees. Nice to get out even when the weather is not the nicest. Take care and the best of the season to you.
 
Nice job on the coins.
 
Cold day but lots of quarters ,a few other coins and .925 silver earring from Italy.Days are numbered,when the ground freezes I’m done till spring thaw.
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom