What's new

Rings and Clad Too

cintisteve

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
514
Reaction score
1,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Chester Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's V3I,White's xlt,Fisher F4,Tesoro Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out for a few hours today. My hunting days are almost done for the year. When the ground freezes,I’m done till the spring thaw. Found a couple rings ,lots of clad with a bent quarter,a token. I think the rectangle shape metal piece is a back off an old watch. The e one coin is a 1939 10 pfennig coin from Germany,complete with Nazi swatiska. he appears to be from a 9mm. The plate has a name and partial address a Mrs Thomas something from somewhere I can’t tell. I’m guessing it was imprinting her address on letters maybe.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0213.webp
    IMG_0213.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0212.webp
    IMG_0212.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0210.webp
    IMG_0210.webp
    3.8 MB · Views: 94
Upvote 14
Nice bunch of finds. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.
 
That's a great day! Congratz!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom