Cold Morning Hunt with a First!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Everyone,

We decided to go on an early (about 30 degrees) morning hunt to another soccer field and look for gold, jewelry and clad coins. We were both using the Minelab 705 with the 7.5 kHz and 18.75 kHz coils respectively. No Gold today, but a nice Heart Charm and a Cub Scouting: Wolves scarf slide (My First!). The clad was flowing and the usual interesting junk finds, but still happy to be out digging!

Thank you for looking.

GL & HH

Doc

01_15_2017.jpg

Upvote 12
Nothing wrong with that hunt! Good job! Especially in JANUARY!?!?! LOL

Those slides seem to find me wherever I go! I have quite a collection now. LOL

Nice outing, Doc!! Great to see that you are able to get out and root around in those (more) northern latitudes............

Nice cold AM hunt. Congrat's on the heart charm, Cub Scout slide, and the other finds.

Good hunt!!

Nice work Professor. Good finds.

Any day you can have a productive hunt in Massachusetts in January is a very good day! Now layer-up, and get back out there.

Congrats on your 1st Doc. :occasion14: Glad your exploiting the weather. I got out and hit 2 sites today. Nothing old or post worthy, but I enjoyed being out in the low 30's.

Good hunt and lot of finds , some fresh air always good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back