What's new

🏆 HONORABLE MENTION Cold recovery today............

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was 20 degrees when I was looking for an expensive ($1100) key fob in the snow. I was nearly done with the search area when I got a signal. I moved the snow and then checked the ground to see if the signal was still there. It wasn't, which meant I moved it. Checking in the snow I moved there it was. Glad to help a friend and relieve the stress he had.
 

Attachments

  • fob.webp
    fob.webp
    204.2 KB · Views: 81
  • fob2.webp
    fob2.webp
    82.7 KB · Views: 60
Nice return, I added the honorable mention icon....

(Just an FYI, only a mod or admin can place a thread in honorable mention forum.)
 
$1100 for a key fob? Ouch....I'll be sure I don't lose mine!
Not sure how much they all cost, but his was for an Audi
 
Nice gesture for you to look for it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom