What's new

Cold Weather Detecting Gloves

Medium brown jersey gloves inside large mechanics gloves.
 
rubber gloves with heavy glove so I can take them off and use the rubber ones to dig then put the heavier ones back on till the next target
 
64F19C36-032B-42B2-9618-73CE296FAD7D.webp
Zippo hand warmer. Just stop every once in awhile and warm them up.
 
I only use natural coverings. I think it's called Epidermis.:laughing7:
I have never used gloves while detecting, however, I do not detect if the Temp. is Freezing or below. Way too hard to dig.
Marvin
 
Try something like these with the poly coated underneath...???
717N4wakkCL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
 
Get some leather gloves. Rub on some mink oil. Two coats usually work. Your hands will be warm. You'll have to take one off to find the item. I'm a winter person and this works for me. I did three months in the woods with no contact with civilization and my mink oiled gloves saved my ass.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom