What's new

Coldest Day/ man found..

TJE

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
1,159
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think smart folks!...man found froze in driveway with no vital signs in Toronto this morning.
DRESS PROPER...for going anywhere by vehicle or on foot!!
 
Last edited:
The poor fellow, may God bless!
 
My chickens are laying frozen eggs. The beef is frozen on the hoof.
:hello2:
 
Last edited:
Yeah, he didn't make it. But -40 temp in Celsius is exactly the same in Fahrenheit. -40
Even worse...he may have been in a wheelchair.

Knowing the big smoke probably folks drove and walked by him for a period of time. Then again it might be the case of the taxi dropping the person off and not waiting to see if they made it inside, wouldn't be the first time for this to occur. I go outside on the premise to be out there for a hour even to walk the dog for 10 minutes, frost bite can occur in minutes on a day like today and it's no laughing matter to think other wise.
 
My chickens are laying frozen eggs. The beef is frozen on the hoof.
:hello2:

Is that another way of preserving the beefy eggs?
 
Poor guy! This winter is brutal!
 
I can't wait until we get into the lower 20's in mid week. It's been so cold here that the mid 20's will feel like a heat wave..
 
I can't wait until we get into the lower 20's in mid week. It's been so cold here that the mid 20's will feel like a heat wave..

I guess I have got to get a mental checkup and SOON. I'm heading north from TN. to MI. for a casino getaway next week. I should be heading 650 miles south. :icon_scratch:
 
Only -5 this morning................yesterday at this time..........-24 I think I feel Spring coming!!! We wont hit freezing for the next 10 days!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom