Collector of Clad, destroyer of worlds, King of the Monsters....... CLADZILLA (2014)

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
CLADZILLA.png

It feeds off silver, and is coming for your rolls....destroying man and clad alike. "The arrogance of man is thinking silver is in their control and not the other way around." Be warned, there will be spoilers in this thread, I just have not revealed them yet.

Upvote 0
In the sequel Cladzilla mates with Pulltabzilla.

The world is infected the slawzilla, aluminum shards that invade the city.

aieeeeeeeeeee run~

Hey 50cent!! Nice Pitch the other day!! Wouldn't give up your day job though!! He He!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

CladZilla's Revenge: The Sequel - Set 30 years in the future when everyone realizes no one saved all the really nice clad strikes and they suddenly skyrocket in value.

P.S. I'm breaking up mint sets and proof sets now to compile the best clad sets I can afford. No slabbed MS-68+, but many of these have some real potential.

ontyre - Do you have any pics of examples? I Am contemplating this. Storing the coins in flips? Halves only? elaborate my friend!

ontyre - Do you have any pics of examples? I Am contemplating this. Storing the coins in flips? Halves only? elaborate my friend!

2x2's in archival pages. All denominations (cent through dollar). I'll post some pics of nice ones later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back