What's new

Colonial coin ?

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
806
Golden Thread
2
Location
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This coin weighs about 7.6 grams and is a copper base. Thanks for any help.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 649.webp
    Picture 649.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 254
  • Picture 650.webp
    Picture 650.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 249
  • Picture 661.webp
    Picture 661.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 246
The date is 1789 I think.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 662.webp
    Picture 662.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 231
Upvote 0
sscindercoop said:
Thanks cru thats it :headbang:

Thats OK, can you see the last no. I now see its 178?
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • Picture 662.webp
    Picture 662.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 225
  • Picture 662.webp
    Picture 662.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 231
  • Picture 663.webp
    Picture 663.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 224
Upvote 0
sscindercoop said:
The date is 1789 I think.

yep, think your right :icon_thumright: Nice to get a date from such a worn coin 8)
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom