What's new

✅ SOLVED Colonial era site

Zane9545

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Messages
27
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this at a site where I have dug a lot of revolutionary era buttons, musket balls and a brown bess side plate. This item looks like a heavy metal vial and is filled in on top with lead. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 20191228_172008.webp
    20191228_172008.webp
    267.7 KB · Views: 104
  • 20191228_172002.webp
    20191228_172002.webp
    315.9 KB · Views: 80
How big is it ? - maybe part of a pipe tamper .
 
Upvote 0
Or maybe a game piece . The lead would weight it down .
 
Upvote 0
The piece is broken so not sure how long it was but the part I have is 2 inches.
 
Upvote 0
I think that's it.. pretty cool. Thanks Matt
 
Upvote 0
Awesome, thank you.
 
Upvote 0
I thought it looked like a piece of a candle holder, DC Matt scores again:icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom